Okay, I’ll admit when I first read that I was tagged, I didn’t really know what that meant, but SP at Southern Byways tagged me for a meme, and so I figured I would tag some of the newer members of b5, and of course, those I like to read.
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I’m trilingual, (English, French, and Spanish) but I understand quite a bit of Portuguese and Italian. I started to learn Japanese as well, but I didn’t have the time to continue.
2. I’ve traveled to over 60 countries and lived in 7.
3. I was 1-degree of seperation from the former French president Chirac, and I am 1-degree of seperation from the new French president Sarkozy.
4. I stay at the home of a famous singer whenever I’m in a certain country because he’s married to a good friend of mine. (I don’t mention his name because his groupies would not be too pleased!)
5. One day I opened my window and who did I see looking at me? None other than Pope John-Paul II. A few years later, I opened my window shutters again and who’s smiling at me this time? No, not the Pope, but the Dalai Lama instead! It sounds amazing, but it’s true!
6. I have a 4 star French chef who cooks for me every evening.
7. I am an artist, musician, and a poet, but I was also a professional astrologer for many years.
Now I’m tagging: